The CONFERENCE PROGRAM is available for download (PDF / 3.1MB)
Three types of presentations are foreseen:
- Plenary lectures (45 minutes each)
- Key-note lectures (30 minutes each)
- Oral presentations (20 minutes each)
- Poster presentation
The list of speakers and the conference program will be published under the conference web site.
The maximum poster size is 130 cm (height) 90 cm (width).
Tentative Conference Schedule
|May 23||May 24||May 25||May 26|
|9:15||Plenary Lecture||Plenary Lecture||Plenary Lecture|
|10:00||2 Parallel Sessions||2 Parallel Sessions||2 Parallel Sessions|
|10:45||Coffee break||Coffee break||Coffee break|
|11:15||2 Parallel Sessions||2 Parallel Sessions||2 Parallel Sessions|
|13:00||Lunch break||Lunch break||Lunch break|
|14:30||Poster Session||Poster Session||Poster Session|
|15:30||2 Parallel Sessions||End of the Session||2 Parallel Sessions|
|16:45||Coffee break||End of the Conference|
|17:15||2 Parallel Sessions|
|18:30||Welcome party||End of the Session|
- A.Ando, Japan - "Structure and function of chitosanase"
- L.Illum, United Kingdom - "A nose for chitosan"
- G.Payne, USA - "Chitosan: A soft inter-connect between biology and electronics"
- R.Brzezinski, Canada - "Chitosan hydrolysis and beyond"
- C.Caramella, Italy - "Chitosan based therapeutic systems for mucosal application"
- L.David, France - "From chitosan solutions to hidrogels:role of sub-micrometric heterogeneities"
- G.Di Colo, Italy - "Chitosans as permeation enhancers"
- V.Eijsink, Norway - "Structure and Function of chitinolytic enzymes"
- S.Hudson, USA - "The Hemostatic Properties and Uses of Chitosan"
- I.C.Kwon, South Korea - "Self assembled nanoparticles for cancer imaging and targeting"
- S.Senel, Turkey - "Veterinary applications of chitosan"
- S.Strand, Norway - "Chitosans and gene delivery"
- I.Tikhonovich, Russia - "Role of chitin-like compounds in microbe-plant signalling"
- M.K.Vaarum, Norway - "Tailoring of chitosans"